Easy One Pot Pizza Pasta – A quick and delicious dinner idea filled with ground beef, mini pepperoni, Italian spices, pasta, and cheese.
Nothing gets more kid-friendly around here than chunky pasta, ground beef, and cheese. It’s the three winning ingredients to please my kids. It pleases me too for that matter! This Easy One Pot Pizza Pasta meets those three criteria, and so needless to say, everyone was happy!
And I was happy because it was all made in one pot! Nothing is worse than looking at the 10,000 pots on the stove once you’re full. Right? So I’m happy to share this very family friendly recipe with you all. I hope you try it soon!
What do you need to make One Pot Pizza Pasta?
- ground beef
- mini pepperoni
- creole seasoning or salt and pepper
- dried oregano and dried basil
- garlic and onion powder
- crushed red pepper flakes
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Do you need a good size skillet with a lid? I LOVE this one and use it many times a week for recipes like this and more!
What recipes go with Pizza Pasta?
My favorite salad dressing to serve with our Italian suppers is this Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette. It’s super easy to make! We also have this Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion Salad on repeat. Love a good bread with Italian food? Add this garlic butter to your favorite store-bought bread. Need something sweet and easy to put together? These Turtle Brownies will hit the spot!
More Italian Inspired Dinner Recipes:
- Italian Ravioli Pasta Bake
- Skinny Italian Chicken Roll-Ups
- Make-Ahead Pizza Pasta Salad
- Tomato Basil Shrimp Pasta
More One Pot Dinner Recipes:
- One-Pot Mexi Beef and Corn Bake
- One-Pot Beefy Broccoli Rice
- One-Pot Sausage and Red Rice
- One-Pot Cajun Black-Eyed Peas and Rice
- One-Pot Cabbage Casserole
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 tsp creole
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce (tomato-basil flavor if you can)
- 8 oz. penne pasta
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 to 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Brown ground beef and season with 1 tsp creole seasoning. After 5 minute of browning, add mini pepperoni and continue browning until ground beef is cooked.
- Add oregano, basil, onion powder, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper flakes and stir.
- Add spaghetti sauce, penne pasta, and water and stir. Bring to a boil and cover reducing heat to medium for 25 minutes. Stir and check to see if pasta is done. Top with shredded mozzarella and parsley.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.