S’mores Skillet Cookie Pie – An easy and decadent skillet cookie filled with crushed graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. This dessert is going to be a FAVORITE!
I could not wait to share this S’mores Skillet Cookie Pie recipe with you guys!! It is one big delicious spoonable cookie creation. And there’s nothing better than a good old comforting dessert like this one no matter what time of year.
This recipe actually came to mind from a s’mores cookie recipe I have that is absolutely delicious, but the cookies themselves are not the prettiest things in the world. This recipe has a lot of graham cracker and only a little flour…which lends itself to a lot of spreading…not the best in the cookie world.
But it is PERFECT in a skillet! And I find this dessert still seriously scrumptious the next day once everything has cooled completely. I hope you try it soon!
Ingredients Needed for S’mores Skillet Cookie Pie:
- all purpose flour
- graham cracker crumbs
- baking soda
- granulated sugar
- light brown sugar
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Optional: vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugars and butter until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in all but 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in a 10 in. cast iron skillet or baking dish. Bake for 24 minutes. Remove from oven and top with marshmallows. Place back in oven to bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Let rest for 20-30 minutes.
- It is divine just like this, but if you really want it decadent, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Other Desserts You May Love:
- Easy Peach Pecan Skillet Cake
- Gooey Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Bars
- Turtle Brownies
- Mocha Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- Best Ever Heath Bar Poke Cake