Turtle Brownies – Take your box brownie mix to the next level of good by adding toffee bits, mini chocolate chips, chopped pecans, and a drizzle of caramel topping. They are decadent!
I bet you may have just about everything to make these Turtle Brownies. If you don’t, may I suggest going out and get the ingredients very soon! It’s just about one of the easiest and yet decadent desserts you can throw together in five minutes.
I made these in an 8 x 8 dish because I like a thicker brownie. Go ahead and double the recipe for a crowd because these will go very quickly.
I used the Bits of Brickle toffee bits. I did not use the ones with the chocolate. The Bits of Brickle are like little nuggets of gold. I see these Turtle Brownies going on repeat all summer long at our house. They were just too easy not to make often!
Tips for Making Turtle Brownies:
- Use a supreme brownie mix (the one with the chocolate syrup pouch).
- Double the recipe and make in a 13 x 9 dish if you are feeding a larger group.
- One recipe serves 9 big brownies or 16 smaller brownies.
- Use the Heath Bits o’ Brickle (not the one with the chocolate).
- Line your casserole dish since this uses caramel, which can stick when baking. I sprayed my dish with cooking oil spray and then I lined it with some parchment sheets. These come in handy so much! I use them to line cookie sheets for easy clean up too.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Turtle Brownies - Take your box brownie mix to the next level of good by adding toffee bits, mini chocolate chips, chopped pecans, and a drizzle of caramel topping. They are decadent!
- 16 oz Supreme brownie mix plus ingredients to prepare
- 1/4 toffee bits
- 1/4 mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 x 8 pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper for easy removal of brownies.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into 8 x 8 pan.
- Top with toffee bits, chocolate chips, pecans and drizzle with some caramel sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
Other Easy Desserts to Try:
Gooey Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Bars
LEAVE A COMMENT