Best Ever Heath Bar Poke Cake – Chocolate cake soaked in sweetened condensed milk, caramel, and hot fudge and topped with heath bar bits and whipped cream. This is the easiest and most delicious make-ahead dessert ever!
I come today bringing you one of my most favorite dessert recipes ever! Why have I not posted this Heath Bar Poke Cake before now? It’s super easy to make ahead and is perfect when you need to bring a delicious and easy dessert somewhere.
What’s not to like about a cake soaked in sweetened condensed milk, caramel, and hot fudge? Plus, I add some heath bar bits of brickle pieces on top of the fudge before topping it with the whipped topping. It’s just divine!
Ingredients needed for this Heath Bar Poke Cake:
- devil’s food cake mix
- sweetened condensed milk
- caramel topping
- hot fudge topping
- Heath Bits of Brickle
- Heath Bar
- Whipped topping
- 1 devil's food cake mix (plus oil, eggs, water to make cake)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- caramel sauce
- hot fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup Heath Bits of Brickle
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 full size Heath Bar
- Bake cake according to package directions. Remove cake from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Poke holes in cake with a fork.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk all over cake.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over cake next. Put as much or as little as you like. Try to remember that a little goes a long way on a cake like this.
- Place about 9 to 12 dollups of jarred hot fudge over cake and spread to edges.
- Top with about 1/2 cup of Heath Bits of Brickle.
- Allow cake to cool at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Top with whipped topping and chopped Heath bar. Store in refrigerator.
Can’t wait to see y’all make it!!
Other Cakes You May Like:
- Double Mocha Poke Cake
- Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake
- Pumpkin Toffee Poke Cake
- Coconut Lemon Curd Poke Cake
- Praline Poke Cake
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!