Easy Summer Sangria – A super easy sangria recipe perfect for the beach or the pool! Plus, it can be made with white or red wine!!
Can you tell we are enjoying our summer around here? On Tuesday, I posted this long-awaited Cilantro Dip, and today I am posting another long-awaited recipe for an Easy Summer Sangria. This recipe is courtesy of some of my bestest friends in the whole wide world!
This sangria recipe takes me back to our girl trips to the beach. There is simply no vacation like a our little ladies getaway to the white sandy beaches of Florida and Alabama. We keep it very simple. We make this sangria…white one day and red the next. We bring a book and a beach chair along with a few umbrellas when we need a break from the sun. We have a great playlist and good company.
We stay out there the entire day because we are not in mom-mode. It’s the one time of year we can just sit and truly relax. And when we get back home, we feel refreshed and renewed. I always feel so blessed to get to go on that trip.
Even if you don’t have a summer beach trip, this Easy Summer Sangria is perfect for a great night of fajitas like we did the other night for dinner. For a second, I was back on the beach!
Tips for Making Easy Summer Sangria:
- We keep it simple and use one of these containers at the beach. We shake it up, put it in the cooler and we pour it in our Yeti cups when we are ready.
- Frozen fruit does double duty by keeping your drink cold too.
- Don’t have satsuma rum? Just use 1/2 cup regular white rum and 1/2 cup triple sec
- Use either chardonnay or red wine like a pinot noir for this recipe. They are both great!!
Great recipes to serve with this sangria:
- 16 oz frozen mixed fruit (ex: peaches, strawberries, pineapples), plus extra for "ice"
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¾ cup warm water
- 1 cup satsuma rum* (see below for substitute)
- 12 oz. chilled sprite
- 1 bottle chardonnay or pinot noir, chilled
- Fill pitcher or container with frozen fruit.
- In a small bowl, stir sugar and warm water. Add to pitcher.
- Add in rum, sprite, and chardonnay. Stir to combine well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Other Yummy Drink Recipes:
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!