Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Tacos – An easy slow cooker dinner idea that is healthy and delicious! Plus you can serve it with any sort of tacos or make a lettuce wrap with it!
I’ve made these Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Tacos on repeat lately. They make the easiest weeknight meal, and they are so good and healthy too! We are really into the uncooked tortillas lately. My kids like to cook them up really quick. You can find these with all the other tortillas.
I top mine with a fresh pico and some freshly shredded Colby Jack. You can make this really low carb if you want with a lettuce wrap or use a low carb tortilla.
What do you need to make these tacos?
- pork tenderloin
I love to use a pork tenderloin. It cooks up beautifully in the slow cooker too!
- Creole seasoning
Seasoned salt works great too.
- taco seasoning packet
- jarred jalapeno juice
- fresh jalapeno
- shredded cheese
I like to use Colby Jack
Use your favorite tortilla here. We like to buy the “uncooked” ones found with the other tortillas. You can also use low carb tortillas or corn tortillas. I even like a lettuce wrap too!
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, sour cream, avocado
- Pico de Gallo: I make my own with roma tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, and salt
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- Slow Cooker Mexican Pinto Beans
- Mexican Rice Casserole
- Instant Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice
- Mexican Baked Ziti
- Easy Enchilada Pasta
- Baked Enchilada Casserole
- Taco Sloppy Joes
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 2.5 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 tsp creole seasoning
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 2 tbsp jarred jalapeno juice
- 1 fresh jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
Pico de Gallo:
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker. Pour in the water.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the creole seasoning and 1/2 of the taco seasoning. Pour 1 tbsp of jalapeno juice on top. Flip the tenderloin over and sprinkle with the rest of the creole seasoning and the taco seasoning. Pour other 1 tbsp jalapeno juice and top with sliced jalapeno.
- Cook on low for about 7 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and slice. Place back and stir to coat in cooking liquid.
- Serve on a tortilla with shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, and sour cream. You can also serve this on a lettuce wrap to keep it really low-carb.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Ninja MC1001 Foodi PossibleCooker PRO 8.5 Quart Multi-Cooker, with 8-in-1 Slow Cooker, Dutch Oven, Steamer & More, Glass Lid & Integrated Spoon, Nonstick, Oven Safe Pot to 500°F, Sea Salt Gray
De'Longhi Livenza 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker Programmable SlowCooker, Bake, Brown, Saute, Rice, Steamer & Warmer, Easy to Use and Clean, Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Pot, (6-Quart), Stainless Steel
Elite Gourmet Glas Slow Cooker with Adjustable Temp, Entrees, Sauces, Stews & Dips, Dishwasher Safe Glass Lid & Crock, 6 Quart, Stainless Steel
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 824mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 43g
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!