Slow Cooker Mexican Pinto Beans – This is the easiest side dish to all your Mexican themed recipe nights! Add it to your next Taco Tuesday or Fajita Friday!
I’m all about a good themed night supper around here! And my personal favorite has got to be Mexican. These Slow Cooker Mexican Pinto Beans are the perfect side dish to go with just about any Tex-Mex creation!
This recipe is super easy and perfect to throw in your slow cooker even on your average Taco Tuesday. I love that it is pretty cheap to make too!
Here’s what you need to make Slow Cooker Mexican Pinto Beans:
- pinto beans
- creole seasoning/seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- chili powder
- crushed red pepper flakes
- chicken broth
- shredded cheese
- Throw in a few jarred jalapeños if you like things a little spicy!
Other recipes to go with this one:
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 1 lb dry pinto beans
- 1 1/2 tsp creole seasoning
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Colby Jack shredded cheese
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- Add pinto beans, seasonings, chicken broth, and water to slow cooker.
- Cook on low 7 hours or high 4 hours.
- Once cooking is completed, stir in cheese. You can also mash the beans a little. Top with cilantro and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!