Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes – An easy side dish recipe filled with all the yummy baked potato toppings and perfect for any time of year!
Hey everyone! I couldn’t wait to bring you one of my new favorite slow cooker recipes! These Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes are crazy easy and perfect for the lazy days of summer! Who says slow cookers are only for the winter time? If so, you’d be missing out on some easy summer uses!
This makes a great side dish for barbecues and grilling outdoors. With slow cooker recipes like this, I get the chance to actually sit outside and enjoy myself instead of slaving away on side dishes inside.
Tips for making Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes:
- Use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up.
- Cut potatoes into large chunks (about 1 1/4 inches) since they will be cooking in slow cooker.
- Use Cream of Potato if you don’t like Cream of Mushroom.
- Use bacon pieces/bits found with salad dressing toppings for even less work.
- No water is needed for this slow cooker recipe.
- Top with sour cream for extra loaded flavor!
Ideas for Main Dishes and Desserts:
- 2.5 pounds of potatoes, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom*
- 4 oz Velveeta, cubed
- ¼ cup cooked chopped bacon*
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- Optional: sour cream
- Line slow cooker with a liner for easy clean up.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, cream of mushroom, and Velveeta. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Stir and top with green onions and bacon.
*You can use salad topping bacon bits or pieces.
Other Great Side Dish Recipes:
Our Most Popular Slow Cooker Recipe:
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!