Crockpot Sausage & Potatoes is such an easy dinner idea with only five ingredients! Plus it will leave your house smelling amazing as it cooks all day!
Hope you are having a wonderful start to your week! And today I have brought you a wonderful weeknight (or any night for that matter) Crockpot Sausage & Potatoes dinner idea. And I know you guys like this kind of recipe too! So I couldn’t wait to share it with you! It’s the kind of dish that is perfect for the busy week we will be having especially after an incredibly busy weekend too. On Saturday, my oldest daughter had a cheer competition in Houston. Basically that boils down to a “hurry up and wait” kind of day. But on a good note, this was a same-day, drive in competition, which is so nice! Most of the time, we are gone the whole weekend when we have one.
So after being gone a lot lately, I am craving this supper again. It’s made with only FIVE ingredients that I usually always have too! I love those kind of recipes. We used our favorite smoked pork sausage, but you could use whatever kind you like best. And as with most sausage dishes that simmer away all day, it smells AH-MAZ-ING!
And tell me I am not the only person that feels so organized and prepared when I have something cooking in my slow cooker? Surely not! I love that feeling of knowing supper is done!! And here lately we stay so busy all week, just about everyday is a good day for the crockpot!
We served these sausage and potatoes with corn-on-the-cob, which my kids LOVE! Nothing better to these Louisiana folks than sausage, corn, and potatoes!
Hope you’ll try it soon!
Looking for a slow cooker? You can find a good programmable one here. I have this one that uses wifi and you can check it from your phone while you are away. I’m thinking of putting this one on my Christmas list. 🙂
- 1.5 lbs. smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2.5 lbs. medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 tsp. creole seasoning
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray unless you use a liner*
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Stir.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- *Use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up! You can find these with the plastic storage bags in the grocery store.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
- Ninja Multi-Cooker with 4-in-1 Stove Top, Oven, Steam & Slow Cooker Options, 6-Quart Nonstick Pot, and Steaming/Roasting Rack (MC950ZSS), Stainless
- Crock-Pot SCCPWM600-V2 6-Quart WeMo-Enabled Smart Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 899Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 31gCholesterol: 146mgSodium: 2117mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 8gSugar: 7gProtein: 40g
Other recipes you might like:
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!