- 3 cans corn, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or colby jack mix)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1-2 avocados
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 10 oz bag chili cheese Fritos
- To a large bowl, add corn, green onions, bell pepper, and shredded cheese and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayo, avocados, chili powder, and cumin. Add this to the corn mixture and stir to combine.
- Mix in Fritos right before serving.
* If making the night before, wait to mix in avocados and Fritos before serving. This way the avocados won't turn brown, and the Fritos will stay crisp.