Simple Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Sandwiches – An incredibly easy slow cooker dinner recipe with a simple homemade barbecue sauce that simmers away all day.
Slow cooker suppers are life savers right now, and I can see this Simple Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Sandwiches in our future several times this school year. Getting back into this routine after 7 months and a hurricane kind of throws you off your game a little to say the least.
This recipe has a sauce that comes from my grandmother. It’s super easy to mix together and I’m pretty sure you probably have everything for it!
I love how slow cooker recipes make me feel like I’m winning at life. It’s the little things lately that count. Thankfully, our school was spared major damage from Hurricane Laura, and we are able to be back in session. The joy from both the teachers and students can be felt! We are all ready for a routine that doesn’t include staying home!
Tips for making these Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Sandwiches:
- Get your roast seasoned and your sauce ingredients mixed the night before you cook it. This makes throwing it together on busy mornings even easier!
- Use a slow cooker liner for easier clean up.
- We served ours with curly fries because who doesn’t love a curly fry, but you could serve it along side coleslaw, green beans, or a green salad for a healthier option.
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 3-4 lb. boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tsp creole seasoning
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 3/4 cup water
- bakery kaiser rolls or bakery hamburger buns
- Season all sides of beef with creole seasoning and place in slow cooker.
- Top with diced onions.
- In a small bowl, mix the ketchup, garlic, chili powder, salt, Worcestershire, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, and water. Pour over beef and onions.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove beef and shred with two forks. Place back in slow cooker in sauce.
- To serve, slice buns, butter each side and broil until golden brown. Top with beef and onions.
Other recipes you may like:
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken Sandwiches
- Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes
- Crockpot Hoppin John
- Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!