Slow Cooker Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake – No need to turn on the oven! Let your slow cooker do all the work for this easy dessert recipe that let’s you set it and forget it until it’s time to eat!
Have you made dessert in a slow cooker yet? It’s so fun! Not only can you have something wonderful for supper cooking in your oven, but you can have a yummy dessert going making your house smell wonderful too!
Or you can even order a pizza because you only had the energy to dump this in the crockpot and set it. I’m not judging! I have those days too! The point I’m making is that this is such a no-brainer, easy dessert recipe. Plus, I like to make sure I always have dump cake ingredients handy. All it takes is a few!
Tips for making Slow Cooker Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake:
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up.
- Change out ingredients as you would like. Dump cakes are completely customizable!
- Don’t forget the ice cream or the whipped cream! It takes this dessert to the next level of great!
- 1 15 oz can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 box pineapple supreme cake mix
- 1½ to 2 sticks of butter, cubed
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Optional: Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Pour crushed pineapple into bottom of the slow cooker dish and spread.
- Top with cherry pie filling and spread.
- Top with cake mix and spread.
- Top with cubed butter and chopped pecans.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
Other recipes you might like:
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!