Roasted Creole Potatoes – An easy roasted potato side dish filled with onions, green bell peppers, parmesan cheese, and Creole spices.
I love roasting baby potatoes! This Roasted Creole Potatoes recipe is such an easy side dish to throw together. It’s perfect for year-round. The addition of the onions and peppers gives it some variety in textures and flavors too.
We are all about the onions, green bell peppers, and garlic down here in Louisiana. We like to put those flavors into so many dishes. And this is some really low-maintenance chopping in this recipe. You will not be slaving away chopping vegetables forever. I also love it when I don’t have to peel potatoes. I think that is my least favorite cooking task if I had to name one. I will try to hand that off to just about anyone who has reached the age of 10 around here!
Tips for making Roasted Creole Potatoes:
- You can use a variety of colored bell peppers for a little different flavor.
- You can even add in some chopped and peeled sweet potatoes.
- Line the sheet pan with foil for easy clean-up.
- 1.5 lbs. baby yellow potatoes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp creole seasoning
- 1 bell pepper, chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped in 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl and mix them with all other ingredients.
- Pour out potato mixture onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
I like to use the Spice World Squeeze Garlic.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
This recipe would go great with:
Other recipes you might like:
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!