Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps – A crisp wrap filled with all the good cheeseburger fixings including smothered onions and a garlic and green onion mayo.
Cheeseburgers are my weakness. To me, they are the ultimate comfort food. They are my go-to choice at most restaurants, and I’m always happy to find a place with a great messy burger.
So it only makes sense to turn my love of cheeseburgers into other recipe creations like these Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps. I’m happy to see it was a hit with the family too. Usually if it involves meat and cheese, I know I have a winner in their eyes.
These are really easy to customize to your personal tastes too. My kiddos opted out on the onions, but said yes to the pickles on theirs. I love meals that please everyone!
How to Assemble the Wraps
- Spread green onion mayo onto tortilla.
- Fill with hamburger mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese, smothered onions, and optional dill pickles.
- Roll up and bake!
Tips for a Great Crispy Wrap
- You can choose whatever kind of cheese you prefer. We like Colby Jack or a Mexican blend most of the time.
- You can make this more diet-friendly using whole-wheat or carb-balance wraps.
- Once recipe can also make 4 large wraps using the burrito size tortillas.
- For those who love tomatoes, you can add those in there too.
Ideas for Sides and Dessert:
- Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- Garlic Fries
- Parmesan-Crusted Zucchini Oven Fries
- Mini Cherry Cheesecake Trifles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. ground sirloin
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp mustard
- 8 flour tortilla (soft taco size)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- diced dill pickles
- cooking oil spray
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, green onions, and garlic. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to a skillet and add sliced onions. Add1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper and saute over medium heat until onions are caramelized. This will take about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- While onions caramelize, brown ground beef in another skillet. Season 3/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Once browned, stir in ketchup and mustard. Remove from heat.
- Assemble wraps: Spread 1 tbsp green onion mayonnaise onto wrap. Add a few spoonfuls of meat mixture. Top with onions and shredded cheese and optional dill pickles. Roll up and place on sheet pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Spray each wrap with a little cooking oil spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until tortillas turn golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other Wrap Ideas:
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!