Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps – A crisp wrap filled with all the good cheeseburger fixings including smothered onions and a garlic and green onion mayo.
Cheeseburgers are my weakness. To me, they are the ultimate comfort food. They are my go-to choice at most restaurants, and I’m always happy to find a place with a great messy burger.
So it only makes sense to turn my love of cheeseburgers into other recipe creations like these Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps. I’m happy to see it was a hit with the family too. Usually if it involves meat and cheese, I know I have a winner in their eyes.
These are really easy to customize to your personal tastes too. My kiddos opted out on the onions, but said yes to the pickles on theirs. I love meals that please everyone!
How to Assemble the Wraps
- Spread green onion mayo onto tortilla.
- Fill with hamburger mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese, smothered onions, and optional dill pickles.
- Roll up and bake!
Tips for a Great Crispy Wrap
- You can choose whatever kind of cheese you prefer. We like Colby Jack or a Mexican blend most of the time.
- You can make this more diet-friendly using whole-wheat or carb-balance wraps.
- Once recipe can also make 4 large wraps using the burrito size tortillas.
- For those who love tomatoes, you can add those in there too.
Ideas for Sides and Dessert:
- Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- Garlic Fries
- Parmesan-Crusted Zucchini Oven Fries
- Mini Cherry Cheesecake Trifles
Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps
Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps - A crisp wrap filled all the good cheeseburger fixings including smothered onions and a garlic and green onion mayo.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. ground sirloin
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp mustard
- 8 flour tortilla (soft taco size)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- diced dill pickles
- cooking oil spray
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, green onions, and garlic. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to a skillet and add sliced onions. Add1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper and saute over medium heat until onions are caramelized. This will take about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- While onions caramelize, brown ground beef in another skillet. Season 3/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Once browned, stir in ketchup and mustard. Remove from heat.
- Assemble wraps: Spread 1 tbsp green onion mayonnaise onto wrap. Add a few spoonfuls of meat mixture. Top with onions and shredded cheese and optional dill pickles. Roll up and place on sheet pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Spray each wrap with a little cooking oil spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until tortillas turn golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other Wrap Ideas:
Hot-Pressed Chicken Popper Wrap
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!
A very interesting recipe that I have ever come across. I am definitely trying it tonight!
Yep definitely gunna be trying this out 👍👍👍
Janet Bradley says
Instead of Mayo, could I use a flavored cream cheese? Recipe sounds amazing, I have printed and am gonna try it with a flavored cream cheese anyway.
Yes Janet, that sounds like it would be great! Thanks for visiting!
Becky smith says
This looks great. Cannot wait to try
Thanks Becky! Hope you enjoy it!
Becky Ross says
These were delicious!!! I didn’t have green onions so used dill dip. Adding this to our monthly meal plan for sure!! So good 😊
Hi Becky! Dill dip sounds amazing!!
Will these reheat well if you make them in advance for meal prep?
Hi Amy! Yes, just crisp them up in the oven or in the air fryer.