Mini Cherry Cheesecake Trifles – A wonderful cheesecake pudding layered with cherry pie filling and crushed graham crackers make a wonderful dessert!
These little desserts look so fancy, but they are so easy! I love that! It makes you look like you worked so hard, but you know you really didn’t put that much effort into these.
So I made these and put them in the refrigerator for after supper. You should have been at my house to see the reactions I got as the refrigerator door was opened throughout the afternoon. Should I say they were excited? Slightly.
This is a recipe that I normally would make in a 13 x 9 pan. But I thought, wouldn’t it be fun to make it fancy? And the kids think they are so grown up when they get to eat anything out of a glass, especially a fancy one!
You could even make these for a backyard BBQ party or pool party using clear plastic cups. The recipe made about 5 generous size portions. You could definitely make it go further using smaller cups.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz container cool whip, defrosted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- In a medium bowl, mix graham crackers, 1/4 cup of sugar, and melted butter. Set aside
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk, and remaining 1/4 cup of sugar. Add and stir in cool whip and lemon juice.
- Begin layering in cups: graham crackers, cheesecake filling, and cherry pie filling, repeat once
*This can be made in a 13 x 9 dish. You will need 2 cans of cherry pie filling. You will also need to mix the graham crackers with about 2 tbsp of melted butter and press the graham crackers into bottom of the pan and let it chill while you make the filling.
Classic Crystal Clear Stemmed White Wine Glass, 8 Ounce - Set of 4
Pyrex 13 x 9 Baking Dish
Clear Plastic Cups | 9 Ounce. - 200 Pack | Hard Disposable Cups
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Connect with Jaren: