Hot-Pressed Chicken Popper Wrap – A hot-pressed wrap filled with grilled chicken, jalapenos, cream cheese, diced tomatoes, shredded Colby Jack cheese, and finished off with a little ranch dressing packs all the flavor you will love!
So I guess I’m on a bit of a wrap kick lately. I posted these last week. There is just something I love about a grilled tortilla!! And these Hot-Pressed Chicken Popper Wraps did not disappoint!
How to Make Chicken Popper Wraps:
- These start out with a little cream cheese spread over tortilla.
- Then you pile on the chicken, jalapenos, and tomatoes.
- Top with cheese and a little ranch.
They are full of jalapeno popper flavor! These are easy to make kid-friendly too. Just leave off the jalapenos. In our case, we had to leave off the tomatoes and the ranch too.
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 4 thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp seasoned salt or creole seasoning
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- jarred sliced jalapenos (I used 5-6 per wrap)
- 4-8 tsp ranch dressing (I used 1-2 tsp per wrap)
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and/or salsa
- Season chicken breasts with 1 tsp. seasoned salt or creole seasoning. Grill over medium high heat for about 6-7 minutes per side. Remove from heat and allow to rest before slicing.
- For each wrap: Spread about 1 tbsp of cream cheese onto tortilla spreading to edges. Lay down some sliced grilled chicken, sliced tomatoes, jalapenos, about 1-2 tsp ranch dressing, and shredded cheese. Fold up ends and roll.
- Place wrap seam-side down onto skillet over medium heat. Grill each side untill golden brown while pressing down slightly with another small skillet.
- Remove from heat. Slice in half. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!