Hot-Pressed Chicken Popper Wrap – A hot-pressed wrap filled with grilled chicken, jalapenos, cream cheese, diced tomatoes, shredded Colby Jack cheese, and finished off with a little ranch dressing packs all the flavor you will love!
So I guess I’m on a bit of a wrap kick lately. I posted these last week. There is just something I love about a grilled tortilla!! And these Hot-Pressed Chicken Popper Wraps did not disappoint!
How to Make Chicken Popper Wraps:
- These start out with a little cream cheese spread over tortilla.
- Then you pile on the chicken, jalapenos, and tomatoes.
- Top with cheese and a little ranch.
They are full of jalapeno popper flavor! These are easy to make kid-friendly too. Just leave off the jalapenos. In our case, we had to leave off the tomatoes and the ranch too.
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
Email Subscription | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Chicken Popper Wrap
- 4 thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp seasoned salt or creole seasoning
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- jarred sliced jalapenos (I used 5-6 per wrap)
- 4-8 tsp ranch dressing (I used 1-2 tsp per wrap)
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and/or salsa
- Season chicken breasts with 1 tsp. seasoned salt or creole seasoning. Grill over medium high heat for about 6-7 minutes per side. Remove from heat and allow to rest before slicing.
- For each wrap: Spread about 1 tbsp of cream cheese onto tortilla spreading to edges. Lay down some sliced grilled chicken, sliced tomatoes, jalapenos, about 1-2 tsp ranch dressing, and shredded cheese. Fold up ends and roll.
- Place wrap seam-side down onto skillet over medium heat. Grill each side untill golden brown while pressing down slightly with another small skillet.
- Remove from heat. Slice in half. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Follow on Instagram for More Recipes and Fun!!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!
Thank you Jaren for the nicr recipes. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day and week.
Kacey @ The Cookie Writer says
I love jalapeno popper anything. I have brought people over to the dark side with me! My sister does not like spicy anything and yet she is constantly making my jalapeno poppers! Cannot wait to try this wrap (and share it with her!) PS. I love the expression on your youngest with his siblings!
Thanks Kacey! Yes, his expression cracked me up too!
Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious says
Oh my that looks so good!
Your family is gorgeous!
Sara @ Bitz & Giggles says
What a BEAUTIFUL family you have, Jaren and those popper wraps look delicious!
Thanks so much Sara!
Ashley | The Recipe Rebel says
Beautiful family! These wraps would be the perfect lunch! Pinned 🙂
Kate @ Diethood says
You guys are all so beautiful!!
These wraps are a great idea. Simple, yet cheesy and delicious. My people will definitely like it! 😀
Annie @Maebells says
What a beautiful family you have! I love the outfits! And this wrap? YUM! I finally found some good gluten free wraps so I am making these asap!
Amy @ A Healthy Life For Me says
What an adorable family!! Great recipe, perfect for when I need something quick.
Yummy, these look so good Jaren! I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family. I can’t believe how big your little guy is getting, 9 months, where does the time go?!! I can understand being on choke patrol, so much to watch when you have other children. You need to live on a farm, there is no time for being bored. To much to do and explore. lol At least for my guys it was. Hope you get to all the things you want to do with the kids. Hugs, Brenda
Thanks Brenda! I hope things are going good for you! I so need a crafting day soon!
[email protected] says
Yum! These look awesome, Jaren! I love wraps and love these flavors. Sounds like our households are pretty much the same right now…..crawling babies, fighting kids, fears of choking…..too bad we don’t live closer so we could hang out!
Thanks Cathy! Yes I totally wish we lived closer!!