Cinnamon Sugar Apple Muffins – These mini muffins make the perfect little fall muffin and pack a great apple flavor with a cinnamon sugar punch!
I love a good mini muffin recipe! They are perfect for breakfast or a nice little sweet snack after dinner. These Cinnamon Sugar Apple Muffins make a great comforting treat this fall! They are super moist with the help of shredded apple added to the batter and taste like Fall y’all! And I love a good seasonal treat baking away making my whole home feel and smell all cozy! Who needs a fall candle? Just make these muffins!
They are super easy to make! No need for a mixer or anything because they are easy to stir together in a bowl and scoop out into a mini muffin tin. Then they are finished off by dipping in a little melted butter and cinnamon and sugar! Yummo! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy on a crisp fall day! I certainly can’t wait for that!
They only take a few ingredients to make too! So EASY!!
- spice cake mix
- classic applesauce
- Granny Smith apple
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups applesauce (original)
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium granny smith apple, shredded (about 3/4 to 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, apple sauce, eggs, and shredded apple.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- Fill each muffin tin with batter 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once muffins are finished baking, melt butter and allow to cool a few minutes.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each muffin in butter and then cinnamon and sugar. Place on a serving plate.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- Overnight Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Apple Butter Cinnamon Swirl Cookies
- Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Cake
- Grandgirl’s Apple Cake (MY FAV!!!!)
- Crescent Apple Cheesecake (Crowd Pleaser!!)
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE. You can find ALL RECIPES HERE. For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER. Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!