Overnight Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal – A creamy easy make-ahead breakfast oatmeal recipe.
Oh my goodness! This Overnight Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal recipe is seriously going down as one of my favorites folks. I was giddy with how delicious it came out! I’m dreaming of making it again soon as I type this post for you guys!
How great is waking up to breakfast already made?!! It’s FABULOUS! I felt so accomplished which is exactly what I need in life right now since we are FINALLY back to school.
Let’s talk about how good it was. If you haven’t tried steel cut oats, let this recipe be your reason to try them. They make a huge difference and the oatmeal is so creamy! I love topping each portion with a little more brown sugar, sliced almonds for crunch, and a little milk.
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 2 large granny smith apples, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp butter, cubed
- 8 cups water
- Toppings: sliced almonds, brown sugar, milk
- In a slow cooker, mix steel cut oats, apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and water.
- Top with cubed butter.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Once ready, stir well and scoop into serving bowls. Top each with about 1 tbsp of brown sugar, sliced almonds and a little milk.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Crock-Pot SCCPWM600-V2 6-Quart WeMo-Enabled Smart Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel
Ninja Multi-Cooker with 4-in-1 Stove Top, Oven, Steam & Slow Cooker Options, 6-Quart Nonstick Pot, and Steaming/Roasting Rack (MC950ZSS), Stainless
Other recipes you may like:
- Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Cake
- Apple Butter Cinnamon Swirl Cookies
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Top Three Make Ahead Breakfast Casseroles
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!