Skinny Meatza Pizza – Low-carb and low-calorie recipe idea great for a quick dinner or make-ahead lunches!
I’m excited to share another healthy recipe with you guys! This Skinny Meatza Pizza was a great guilt-free dinner for me last week. I ate it with a small side salad, and felt great about my lean and green dinner! And you know if it is on here, it is going to be easy to make!
What do you need to make this Skinny Meatza Pizza?
- ground sirloin
I used a 90/10. You can even use low-fat ground turkey or ground chicken.
- creole seasoning
Y’all know creole seasoning is like my salt and pepper. Seasoning salt works well too. Don’t have those? Salt and pepper are totally fine!
- shredded Parmesan cheese
This gives the meat mixture a little more flavor and moisture.
- crushed garlic
I like to use the pre-crushed garlic found in the produce section
- crushed red pepper flakes
I put this little touch in just about every Italian meat mixture I make.
- dried basil and dried oregano
You can sub dried Italian seasoning for these.
- Rao’s Tomato Basil Sauce
This is a lower sugar lower carb sauce that helps keep this recipe healthier
- red onion, orange and red bell peppers, Roma tomatoes
These are my veggies of choice. Feel free to add sliced mushrooms and other things you like.
- shredded mozzarella cheese
You can shred your own or buy pre-shredded.
- fresh chopped parsley
This is not a must, but it kicks up that fresh flavor and adds a nice finish!
Can I substitute ground turkey or ground chicken?
Yes! This recipe will work with ground sirloin, ground turkey, or ground chicken.
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
Email Subscription | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Skinny Meatza Pizza
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 1/4 shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- In a bowl, mix ground sirloin, creole seasoning, shredded parmesan, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Spray a 9 x 13 dish with cooking oil spray. Press mixture down into bottom of dish.
- Top with Rao's sauce and spread evenly over meat mixture. Top with onions and peppers and tomatoes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove and drain pan.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and fresh parsley. Allow cheese to melt.
- Cut into 4 servings.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 632mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 38g
Other Skinny recipes you might like:
- Skinny Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Skinny Italian Chicken Roll-Ups
- Easy Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies over Quinoa
- Recipes for Weight Loss
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!
LEAVE A COMMENT