Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake – An EASY and QUICK dessert perfect for summer filled with layers of salted caramel, caramel truffles, hot fudge, and whipped cream!
Who doesn’t love a good ice cream sandwich? And whoever decided to make the first cake with these is a genius! This Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is seriously so easy to make! It’s perfect for kids and adults, and it really makes a beautiful dessert without much effort!
There are really so many versions you can make with ice cream sandwiches too! I am a huge fan of Lindt truffles, so I love putting them in desserts like this. Be sure to check out this Ice Cream Cake as well! If you’re feeding a crowd, you can make this in a 13 x 9 pan as well.
You only need a few ingredients to make this Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake:
- ice cream sandwiches
- salted caramel
- hot fudge
- whipped topping
- caramel Lindt truffles
- SEE FULL RECIPE BELOW.
- Plus check out all the other ice cream recipes I listed below too!!
A few notes about this recipe:
- This recipe uses shortcuts like jarred salted caramel and jarred hot fudge.
- If you can’t find salted caramel, regular caramel sauce can work too.
- I like to heat the hot fudge a little bit in a separate bowl to make it easier to drizzle.
- Chopped toasted pecans would be wonderful on this and give it kind of a “Turtle Cheesecake” vibe.
- I used a large star tip and a regular gallon sized storage bag to pipe my whipped topping. I would not use the can whipped cream stuff for this recipe.
- If you can’t find Lindt Caramel Truffles, you can use another chocolate caramel candy.
- Watch me make this on Instagram!
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 16 oz whipped topping
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
- 8.5 oz package Lindt Caramel Truffles
- Unwrap caramel truffles and cut them into fourths.
- On a serving platter, place 4 unwrapped ice cream sandwiches together in a row to form the first layer of the cake.
- Place whipped topping in piping bag or gallon storage bag with a large star tip. Pipe whipped topping over the layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Top with one-third of chopped truffles.
- Drizzle on some of the caramel sauce and hot fudge. I like to heat the hot fudge in a bowl in the microwave for about 20 seconds to make it easier to drizzle.
- Repeat 2 more layers of ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, truffles, caramel, and hot fudge.
- Place in freezer for at least an hour before slicing.
Other Ice Cream Desserts You Might Like:
- Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Pie
- Salted Caramel Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- No Churn Banana Spilt Ice Cream
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE. You can find ALL RECIPES HERE. For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER. Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!