Easy Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream – This easy ice cream recipe is only 5 ingredients and egg-free. We are making it on repeat around our house all summer!
We have rediscovered our ice cream machine lately. It was a wedding present, so ours is 18 years old. I love that all these years later I am still getting to enjoy it with my kids. We started off making this Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, and now we have other favorites too!
This ice cream is so yummy and perfect! We’ve topped our brownies, made cookie sandwiches, and even enjoyed it all on its own. Heavy cream has been on just about every grocery list. Since I always have the other stuff to make it, we get to enjoy it all the time. No one is sad about that!
Tips and Tricks for Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream:
- Keep your ice cream bowl in the freezer. It will always be ready for your next batch.
- Mix in crushed oreos before placing in the ice cream maker. This makes a really chocolatey cookies and cream version.
- You can even use this vanilla paste to amp up your vanilla flavor.
- I found these patriotic cups on Etsy.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Mix heavy cream, milk, sugar, salt, and vanilla with a whisk.
- Pour into an ice cream machine and churn ice cream fro 30 to 45 minutes or until it is a soft serve consistency. Serve immediately and store the rest in a sealed container in the freezer.
What other treats go well with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream?
- Turtle Brownies
- Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float Cake Brownies
- Gooey Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Bars
- Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!