No-Bake Nutella Cookies – A quick and easy no-bake cookie perfect for holidays or every day filled with Nutella and oatmeal!
I’m so excited to bring you these little No-Bake Nutella Cookies today! They took hardly no time at all to make, and they are so kid-friendly! Plus you don’t have to worry about baking multiple batches. I made them on Tuesday afternoon, and my kids were so excited when they got home from school!
These are so easy to make and only take a few ingredients! They can be made any time of year, of course, but the little chocolate eggs are a nice touch for Easter!
What do you need to make No-Bake Nutella Cookies?
- stick butter
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- rice cereal
- Optional: Candy coated chocolates (I used coconut-flavored M&M’s)
So I hope these cookies make their way into your kitchen for the Easter season or just because!!
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rice cereal
- Optional: Candy coated chocolates (I used coconut-flavored M&M's)
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add sugar and milk and stir until combined. Let it come to a boil. Keep stirring for about a minute. Lower heat a little and add Nutella and vanilla and stir well to combine.
- Remove from heat and add in oatmeal and rice cereal stirring well to coat.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Flatten a little with the back of the spoon and rest some candies on the top.
- Allow to set for an hour or two.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other recipes you might like:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!