Easy Sausage Tortellini Pasta – This pasta recipe has become a dinner time favorite around here! It uses only 5 ingredients and cooks in 20 minutes!! You’ll never guess what gives it the awesome flavor!
This pasta is a new favorite weeknight dinner around our house. It comes from my friend Annie, who shared her lunch with me one day when I forgot mine at home. What a sweet friend!!
I took one bite, and I told her I had to have the recipe!! She told me how easy it was, and of course, I could not wait to try it with my people. I’m happy to report that they loved it, and the fact that it took hardly no time at all is HUGE!
Notes about this Easy Sausage Tortellini Pasta:
- Tortellini: I like to use these Kroger frozen ones. They are a little cheaper.
- Sauce: I like to use Classico Four Cheese sauce.
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 1 lb. jimmy dean breakfast sausage
- 20 oz package of cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 24 oz jar of Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 - 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil tortellini according to package directions and drain.
- In a large skillet, brown jimmy dean sausage until cooked.
- Add pasta sauce and simmer for a few minutes. Stir in tortellini.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and fresh parsley. Allow cheese to melt and then serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other recipes you might like:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!