Cheesy Jalapeno Egg Squares – This appetizer recipe is so easy and perfect for those egg lovers! Plus it’s low carb!
This Cheesy Jalapeno Egg Squares recipe is a great one to have on hand when you need an appetizer. It’s only 4 ingredients too! My family is a major egg-loving group. We usually have deviled eggs at any gathering. My mom started making these for us a few years ago, and I was instantly a fan!
When she told me how to make them and how they were only 4 ingredients, I was really sold after that. It’s all about layers of jalapenos, followed by the shredded cheese, and then top it with the egg mixture. The eggs are nice a fluffy due to the added sour cream too!
I mean it just doesn’t get easier than Cheesy Jalapeno Egg Squares. If you are looking for a good holiday appetizer recipe to make year-round, this is it friends. Not to mention, it also helps me avoid the bread and the chips a little more when doing all that snacking 🙂
- ½-3/4 cup sliced jalapenos
- 3 cups shredded cheese (I used Colby Jack)*
- 6 eggs
- 8 oz sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13 x 9 dish with cooking spray.
- Layer sliced jalapenos in the bottom. (Put the amount you prefer).
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Beat eggs with sour cream. Pour over cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until egg is set and starts to turn golden brown along edges.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before cutting into squares.
Looking for other great appetizer recipes?
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!