French Onion Dip – Everyone loves this appetizer! It’s filled with cream cheese, onions, and Parmesan cheese and baked to perfection!
- 3 8oz. blocks of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 12 oz bag frozen onions
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Pita chips
- Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Spread mixture into a baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until edges are brown,
- Serve with pita chips.
I usually bake it in a 10 inch round tart dish, but you could also use a 10 x 7 casserole dish.
The recipe can also be halved easily if you have a small number to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
You can find a round tart baking dish similar to mine HERE.
Looking for other dip recipes: