These little squares are a great appetizer for any get-together. When you want a break from the ordinary vegetable tray, this is the way to go! They are always a hit! Crescent rolls, ranch packet, cream cheese, mayo, veggies, and shredded cheese…super easy!
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 -8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 1 small bag of broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mix (produce section), chopped finely
- ½ red onion, chopped finely
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1½ cups of shredded colby/jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Start by unrolling crescent dough and pressing seams together in the bottom of an 11 x 15 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Blend cream cheese, mayo, and ranch packet together.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Sprinkle veggies evenly all over.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and press down.
- Chill for an hour or two.
- Cut into squares to serve.
*This recipe is for a 11 x 15 pan and makes approximately 24 large squares or 32 small squares. For a smaller crowd, simply cut the recipe in half.