Stuffed Ranch Cream Cheese Mini Peppers – These make a great party appetizer! They are stuffed with a spicy veggie ranch cream cheese which pairs perfectly with the sweet peppers. Plus, they are LOW CARB too!
I’m super excited to share this little party bite with you guys! These Stuffed Ranch Cream Cheese Mini Peppers are great for all your future fall game days and holiday gatherings!
They are an excellent alternative to a veggie tray too and so easy to whip up! Plus, they can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for later. You can even make them a day ahead! They are also a great appetizer for those who are trying to watch carbs!
The spicy ranch cream cheese is so yummy! Here’s what you need:
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 garden vegetable cream cheese
- cayenne pepper seasoning
- green onions
- ranch seasoning packet
- shredded cheese
- mini sweet peppers
- FIND THE FULL RECIPE BELOW!
- 16 oz mini sweet peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 7.5 oz garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- Cut the stems off of the mini peppers and remove any seeds. Slice them in half.
- In a large bowl, add both cream cheeses, cayenne pepper, ranch packet, green onions, an 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Beat with mixer until well combined.
- Spread each pepper with cream cheese mixture and top with a little shredded cheese.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.
Other recipes you might like:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE. You can find ALL RECIPES HERE. For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER. Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!