Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding – Hands down the best Banana Pudding recipe you will ever make!!
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies
- 6 to 7 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 5 oz. box instant French vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. container of Cool Whip
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 with 1 bag of cookies.
- Layer sliced bananas on top.
- Blend milk and pudding mix with a whisk for about a minute. It will thicken.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip. Add to pudding mixture, stirring well.
- Pour over cookies and bananas.
- Top with layer of cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. *Allow at least 4 hours to chill before serving. Works great made the night before.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other Desserts You Will Love:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!