- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies
- 6 to 7 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 5 oz. box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. container of Cool Whip
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 with 1 bag of cookies.
- Layer sliced bananas on top.
- Blend milk and pudding mix with a whisk for about a minute. It will thicken.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip. Add to pudding mixture, stirring well.
- Pour over cookies and bananas.
- Top with layer of cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. *Allow at least 4 hours to chill before serving. Works great made the night before.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Connect with Jaren: