The title of this recipe is so fitting! This is the best banana pudding I’ve ever had! Ever! This comes from Paula Deen’s The Lady and Sons Just Desserts cookbook. Decadent! Delicious! Divine!
Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies
- 6 to 7 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 5 oz. box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. container of Cool Whip
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 with 1 bag of cookies.
- Layer sliced bananas on top.
- Blend milk and pudding mix with a whisk for about a minute. It will thicken.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip. Add to pudding mixture, stirring well.
- Pour over cookies and bananas.
- Top with layer of cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. *Allow at least 4 hours to chill before serving. Works great made the night before.
Connect with Jaren: