No-Bake Birthday Yummy – Layers of cream cheese pudding and cake batter vanilla pudding piled onto a delicious golden oreo cookie crust!
Isn’t the birthday dessert one of the best parts of celebrating a birthday? Are they a chocolate fan or do they prefer to be different and request a dessert like this Birthday Yummy? This dessert came as a request of my oldest son who is a huge fan of golden oreos!
He’s like his momma in that he prefers those yummy pudding type desserts too! And I love making them because you can make it ahead of time and they are always a crowd pleaser!
This one can’t get easier! Here’s what you need:
- golden oreos
- melted butter
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- instant vanilla pudding
- yellow cake mix
- whipped topping
- birthday sprinkles
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
Email Subscription | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
No-Bake Birthday Yummy
- 45 golden oreos (1 regular size package)
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tbsp yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups Cool Whip, divided
- Birthday Sprinkles
- In a food processor, crush oreos until fine crumbs. Pour into a medium-size bowl. Stir in melted butter to coat all the crumbs. Press crumbs into a 13 x 9 dish. I like to use the bottom of a measuring cup to press down crumbs.
- In another bowl, add vanilla pudding and cake mix and whisk in 1 1/2 cups milk for about a minute. Set aside and pudding will thicken on its own.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar for about 2 minutes. Beat in 1 cup of cool whip.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto cookie crust. Spread the vanilla pudding mixture on top of cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with birthday colored sprinkles.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and more birthday sprinkles
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Follow on Instagram for More Recipes and Fun!!
Other desserts you may like:
You can find more DESSERT RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!
LEAVE A COMMENT