Are you ready for a gourmet pizza night? Well this Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pizza is SO GOOD! Plus, Fleischmann’s Yeast is sponsoring a giveaway for you to help your family get started on a fabulous pizza night!
I love pizza night at home! You can really get very creative and make a great supper for your family. Did I mention it’s a whole lot cheaper too? I made this whole gourmet Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pizza for a whole lot cheaper than getting pizza delivered. I love coming up with new ones like this one and this one. Here are some fun facts about homemade pizza vs. takeout:
Now to help make your at home pizza night a success, Fleischmann’s Yeast is helping me to give away this awesome pizza kit to one of my readers!
So what will you get if you win?
Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast (The only one I use)
Step-by-step pizza success tips
Perforated pizza tray (YOU WILL LOVE THIS!!!)
Enter below to win!!!
Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pizza
- For Pizza Crust:
- 3 3/4 cups of flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 packet Fleischmann's Pizza Crust Yeast
- 1 1/3 really warm water (120 to 125 degrees)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- For Pizza Topping:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. small shrimp, seasoned with 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 6 tbsp jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 5-6 provolone slices
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Pizza Dough:
- In the bowl of a mixer, combine 2 cups of flour, sugar, salt, and yeast on low speed for about 15 seconds with paddle attachment.
- Add oil and warm water.
- Mix for 1 minute.
- Change to dough hook and add the next 1 cup of flour and mix again. Add the remaining 3/4 cup of flour and mix until mixture begins to form a ball and pull from sides of bowl.
- Sprinkle with a little more flour and dust hands with flour as well. Remove dough, pat and flatten. If it is too sticky, add more flour. *If using later, place dough in a bowl and brush it with olive oil to coat it. Cover until ready to use. *Note: This makes enough for 2 pizzas. Refrigerate or freeze half of the dough for later use.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread dough onto pizza pan flattening and stretching it out to edges. Partially bake crust for 7 minutes before adding topping.
- Pizza Topping:
- Melt butter and 1 tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and cook for about 3-4 more minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Spread alfredo sauce onto partially baked crust. Top with shrimp mixture. Top with provolone slices, shredded cheese, and bacon.
- Bake for 7-10 more minutes. Let cool slightly before cutting.
*If you do not have a stand mixer, you just need to mix ingredients with spoon until well blended. Spoon mixture out onto floured surface and knead for about 4 minutes. Dough should be smooth and elastic.
*Recipe adapted from Fleischmann's Yeast.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Grilled Chicken & Bacon Pizza with a Garlic Cream Sauce
Connect with me:
Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Bloglovin | Twitter
Lindsay M says
My favorite is alfredo sauce chicken pizza.
I really love Hawaiian Pizza, but I love most pizza.
Anna @ Sunny Side Ups says
Mmmm…homemade pizza is THE BEST, and your garlic sauce looks just irresistible! Any kind of pizza is definitely a gigantic weakness of mine! 🙂 Pinned!
Ginny McMeans says
Beautiful pizza! I would love to win that giveaway too!
Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness says
I would have NEVER thought to put shrimp on Pizza…but that sounds AH-MAY-ZING! Pinned!
Aimee @ ShugarySweets says
LOVE homemade pizza. Love garlic alfredo. And so awesome that you used shrimp. PINNED!!
Dee Fedor says
I love a good Taco Pizza!
Tonia from TheGunnySack says
My family is always up for homemade pizza! Our current fave is pretzel pizza.
I bet this pizza is full of flavor! It looks amazing Jaren! I love any and all homemade pizzas.. but my favorite is margherita pizza! Love!
Nicole (Or Whatever You Do) says
Oh yum! My favorite kind of pizza is Hawaiian, but I have a feeling that is only because I haven’t tried THIS awesome recipe you just posted. WHY have I never thought to put shrimp on pizza??
oh my goodnesss this looks crazy good! Perfect for game watching too! Thanks for another great recipe!
[email protected] The Well Floured Kitchen says
Homemade pizza is so much better! I’ve never tried making one with shrimp, and I love the cheese combo you used. Looks delish!
Dana Coughlin says
My favorite pizza is shrimp and mushroom with a white sauce.
Katie E. says
Mediterranean style pizza – pesto, kalamata olives, spinach, chicken, tomatoes!
My fav is basil, sundries tomatoes, marinated chicken, black olives and pesto
Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes says
I like plain cheese! I’m boring!
Heather @ Sugar Dish Me says
Your pizza looks fantastic! I’ve been on a major shrimp kick lately — this would certainly do the trick!
Jan R says
I LOVE all pizza…I’m going to try this garlic shrimp.
Debbie M. says
I love chicken and mushrooms on pizza, but I am also a huge fan of the standard pepperoni! Definitely has to have at least a hand-tossed crust though; I don’t care for thin crust pizza.
Alicia Boarts says
I love white pizza. And hawaiian. And mushroom and ham. And now I think I am going to add shrimp Alfredo to that list. Looks wonderful. We make pizza at home sometimes, but I can never get the crust right. It’s never thin enough. Like, ever. I would love to do the whole baking stone thing, but it’s a heavy gadget to hide in my miniscule kitchen. Thank you for the recipe and the giveaway.
Kristin Ramirez says
My favorite pizza is Mediterranean-style veggie pizza with a whole grain crust.
Melanie | Melanie Makes says
Well hello there, delicious! Friday night is pizza night at our house and this pie looks absolutely amazing, Jaren!
Donna Latremouille says
I like a white pizza with chicken,mushrooms, bacon. .or shrimp and mushrooms. .
Did you use instant rise yeast, since I don’t see anywhere to let the dough rise? I think I only have active yeast..
Yes the pizza crust yeast is instant, and it is my new favorite!! If you only have active, I would allow about 1-2 hours to rise. Thanks for visiting!!