Are you ready for a gourmet pizza night? Well this Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pizza is SO GOOD! Plus, Fleischmann’s Yeast is sponsoring a giveaway for you to help your family get started on a fabulous pizza night!
I love pizza night at home! You can really get very creative and make a great supper for your family. Did I mention it’s a whole lot cheaper too? I made this whole gourmet Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pizza for a whole lot cheaper than getting pizza delivered. I love coming up with new ones like this one and this one. Here are some fun facts about homemade pizza vs. takeout:
So what will you get if you win?
Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast (The only one I use)
Step-by-step pizza success tips
Perforated pizza tray (YOU WILL LOVE THIS!!!)
Enter below to win!!!
- For Pizza Crust:
- 3 3/4 cups of flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 packet Fleischmann's Pizza Crust Yeast
- 1 1/3 really warm water (120 to 125 degrees)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- For Pizza Topping:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. small shrimp, seasoned with 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 6 tbsp jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 5-6 provolone slices
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Pizza Dough:
- In the bowl of a mixer, combine 2 cups of flour, sugar, salt, and yeast on low speed for about 15 seconds with paddle attachment.
- Add oil and warm water.
- Mix for 1 minute.
- Change to dough hook and add the next 1 cup of flour and mix again. Add the remaining 3/4 cup of flour and mix until mixture begins to form a ball and pull from sides of bowl.
- Sprinkle with a little more flour and dust hands with flour as well. Remove dough, pat and flatten. If it is too sticky, add more flour. *If using later, place dough in a bowl and brush it with olive oil to coat it. Cover until ready to use. *Note: This makes enough for 2 pizzas. Refrigerate or freeze half of the dough for later use.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread dough onto pizza pan flattening and stretching it out to edges. Partially bake crust for 7 minutes before adding topping.
- Pizza Topping:
- Melt butter and 1 tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and cook for about 3-4 more minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Spread alfredo sauce onto partially baked crust. Top with shrimp mixture. Top with provolone slices, shredded cheese, and bacon.
- Bake for 7-10 more minutes. Let cool slightly before cutting.
*If you do not have a stand mixer, you just need to mix ingredients with spoon until well blended. Spoon mixture out onto floured surface and knead for about 4 minutes. Dough should be smooth and elastic.
*Recipe adapted from Fleischmann's Yeast.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other recipes you might enjoy: