I cannot believe it is already Friday! This week has flown by for some reason, and believe it or not, we haven’t had a tremendously busy week. This is highly unusual for us lately. It has been really nice. My older kiddos only have about 25 days of school left. I love that our spring break was late this year. It makes it more motivating for them to go back to school knowing that they don’t have much time left to go.
We’ve already been grilling a lot lately. I love it! The weather is the perfect temperature right now. It won’t be long, and it will be sweltering. I’ll have to beg the kids to play outside for more than 15 minutes. I’ll have to come up with a lot of outdoor activities that involve water. I’m always pinning fun stuff on my Kids Pinterest board.
The kids also love to eat supper outside. I’m fine with that too because it”s less clean up for me inside. This would be the perfect side dish for one of those outdoor supper nights.
- 1 lb. tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2-3 handfuls of fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning from a packet
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes, and spinach.
- In a separate small bowl, mix mayo and ranch seasoning really well.
- Pour ranch mixture over the pasta salad ingredients and stir until everything is well coated.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Looking for other great side dishes?
Connect with Jaren: