Date-Stuffed Shrimp with Praline Sauce- Creole seasoned shrimp stuffed with mascarpone filled date, wrapped in bacon, topped with pecan praline sauce and baked. This makes a great appetizer for the holidays!
Here is a great recipe for all those holiday gatherings coming up soon! These Date-Stuffed Shrimp with Praline Sauce are a fabulous little finger food that are easy to make.
And they are glazed with the amazing Praline Honey Ham Marinade from Tony Chacere’s, which y’all know is one of my personal favorite seasonings! I was excited to try this sauce, and it was amazing and pairs perfectly with the shrimp and bacon!
How to Make Date-Stuffed Shrimp with Praline Sauce
- Make the mascarpone filling with Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning and olive oil.
- Season shrimp with creole seasoning
- Slit and fill each date with about 1/2 tsp of mascarpone filling.
- Assemble by placing stuffed date inside the shrimp and wrap bacon around it and secure with a toothpick.
- Brush each wrapped shrimp with Tony Chachere’s Praline Marinade.
- Bake shrimp and then broil and serve warm.
*See recipe below for full ingredient list and instructions.
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 20 pitted dated
- 20 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 10 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Tony Chachere's Praline Honey Ham Injectable Marinade
- In a small bowl, stir together mascarpone, olive oil, and 1/2 tsp Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
- Season shrimp with 1 tsp Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
- Slit one slide of each date and fill them with about 1/2 tsp of mascarpone filling.
- To assemble: Place the stuffed date inside the shrimp and wrap bacon around it and secure with a toothpick.
- Brush each wrapped shrimp with Tony Chachere's Praline Marinade.
- Bake at 350 for 18 minutes. Remove from oven. Turn on broiler.
- Brush each shrimp with more marinade. Return to oven and broil for 2 more minutes to get bacon a little more crispy. Remove from oven.
- Place on serving tray and serve warm.
Other recipes you might like:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!