Cinnamon Roll Puffy Pancake -An easy to prepare oven-baked pancake filled with swirls of a cinnamon sugar mixture and topped with a quick icing.
I think my kids’ favorite meal of the day is breakfast. They really love weekend breakfasts! Sometimes, I like to change things up from pancakes and egg-in-the-hole and make something easy like this Cinnamon Roll Puffy Pancake.
It’s way easier than spending all that time making individual pancakes!
Steps for making a Cinnamon Roll Puffy Pancake:
- Make the batter. Spread in the dish.
- Make the butter, cinnamon, sugar mixture and swirl into batter.
- Make the quick icing while it bakes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle icing all over.
This batter is more of a popover texture than pancake, which I happen to love! All those eggs make this thing puff up so cool! The kids will be amazed. It’s so fun!
What’s better than cinnamon roll anything? Nothing, in my opinion! Enjoy!
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
Email Subscription | Facebook | Instagram
Cinnamon Roll Puffy Pancake
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup baking mix (Bisquik)
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking oil spray.
- In a small saucepan, heat water and butter until boiling.
- Reduce heat to low and add baking mix. Stir quickly for about a minute. Mixture will form a ball.
- Remove from heat. Stir in two eggs, stirring until completely combined before adding the next two eggs. Stir until completely combined again.
- Spread into bottom of greased casserole dish. Do not spread up the sides.
- In a small bowl, mix 4 tbsp melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Mix until well combined and dollup onto top of batter in casserole dish. Use a knife to pull the cinnamon mixture through the batter in a swirl pattern.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until sides are golden brown.
- While it bakes whisk together icing ingredients and drizzle all over the pancake once removed from the oven. Slice and serve.
Follow on Instagram for More Recipes and Fun!!
Other breakfast recipes you may like:
- Nutella Swirl Puffy Pancake
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Overnight Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Top Three Make Ahead Breakfast Casseroles
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!
Politely overjoyed says
This turned out fabulous and was very easy to make, I added vanilla a pinch of salt and cream cheese to the icing. I was like wow this is awesome. Everyone loved it and I will make it again. Thanks 👍