Blue Breeze Cocktail – Transport yourself straight to the beach with this tropical cocktail made with coconut rum, blue curacao, pineapple nectar, and Sprite.
If you can’t make it to the beach or pool right now, bring the beach or pool to you with this Blue Breeze Cocktail! It truly makes you want to sit and sip waterside!
This cocktail is perfect for those that like that tropical coconut pineapple flavor. And I’m a total carbonation lover for sure. So I love the added Sprite in this drink.
What do you need to make this Blue Breeze Cocktail?
- coconut rum
- blue curacao
- pineapple nectar or pineapple juice
Little Tips for Making this Cocktail:
Add more or less coconut rum depending on your preference.
You can use pineapple juice if you cannot find pineapple nectar. Pineapple nectar is a little more concentrated. You can find it on the juice isle in cans.
Feel free to use Diet Sprite as well! I like to do this in cocktails to save myself a few calories!
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
Email Subscription | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Blue Breeze Cocktail
- 3 oz of coconut rum (2 shots)
- 2.25 oz of blue curacao (1 1/2 shots)
- 1/3 cup pineapple nectar (found on juice isle)
- 1/3 cup sprite
- Garnish: fresh pineapple slice, maraschino cherries
- Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice.
- Add rum, blue curacao, pineapple nectar, and sprite.
- Stir with long spoon or shake carefully due to carbonation.
- Pour into two glasses filled with ice and garnish with fresh pineapple and cherry.
*Add more or less coconut rum depending on your preference.
**You can use pineapple juice if you cannot find pineapple nectar.
***Feel free to use Diet Sprite as well!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Follow on Instagram for More Recipes and Fun!!
Other drinks you might like to try:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!
LEAVE A COMMENT