BBQ Chicken Roll-Up – An easy meal idea using refrigerated pizza dough, grilled chicken, your favorite barbecue sauce, cheddar, cilantro, and red onion.
It’s time for another amazingly easy dinner recipe folks! This BBQ Chicken Roll-Up is a winner winner chicken dinner for sure!! It’s perfect for leftover chicken and a great way to change up the usual dinner routine.
I pretty much always have a refrigerated pizza crust in my fridge. They are perfect for so many quick and easy dinner ideas beyond pizza! It really is a life saver in these busy days of back to school too.
Serve this with a little side salad or some tater tots, and you’ve got dinner done! Want some other quick and easy barbecue flavored dinner ideas? These Barbecue Meatloaf and Cheddar Oven Sliders and Hot Pressed BBQ Chicken Wrap are some of my other favorite recipes! And these Simple Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Sandwiches are perfect too!
Tips for BBQ Chicken Wraps:
- Need to speed this dinner up even quicker? I bought pre-cooked grilled chicken breasts at Sam’s. They are so delicious and great for so many dinners!!
- My kiddos do not like onions and cilantro on their portion, so I just put those ingredients on half…but they are totally missing out on all that goodness!
- Feeling like your family might want more than 2 slices each, make two!
- Have leftovers? This heats up great in the air fryer for a few minutes.
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Unroll a tube of refrigerated pizza dough and spread into an 11x17 pan.
- Spread barbecue sauce in a thin layer over the dough.
- Sprinkle chicken over sauce followed by shredded cheddar cheese, red onion, and cilantro.
- Roll up starting on the long side of dough. Place seam side down in pan.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden brown watching to make sure bottom doesn't over brown. Allow to cool a few minutes before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other recipes you might like:
- Hot Pressed BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Simple Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- Barbecue Meatloaf and Cheddar Oven Sliders
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!