Well the big day is coming up! Are you ready? I have one last little fall dessert to share with you today. Believe me they are worth the wait! You might remember me giving you a little sneak peak of these a while back ago. I shared them over at Mandy’s Recipe Box.
You may just want to skip the pumpkin pie and make these little treats. I’m just sayin’…they are that good!
I really love any and all pumpkin-themed desserts. They are just so comforting. My house smelled Ah-MAZING when I made these little treats. They have that Thanksgiving aroma all the way! I can’t wait for the cool, crisp air and the sounds of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in the background as I get all my dishes ready for the big feast. They come out super moist too. Double the recipe if you have a large family because they will go back for seconds!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup toffee bits
- ½ cup white chocolate chips plus ¼ cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin and beat again.
- Add flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Mix on low speed until well blended while scraping the sides of the pan.
- Fold in toffee bits and white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into a prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with the remaining white chocolate chips.
- Bake 38-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before cutting. Makes 9 to 12 squares.
Other recipes you might enjoy: