Seal it up and place seam side down, cut some slits to vent, and add seasonings.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 1 bag of sliced pepperoni
- 7 slices mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 heaping tbsp cottage cheese
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning, divided
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- Roasted red bell peppers (found in jar near pickles)
- Roma tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut dough in half. Working with one half, flatten it out by pulling and stretching the dough until it is about 9 inches wide.
- Put a generous layer of pepperoni almost to the edge of dough.
- Put down three slices of cheese.
- Add another layer of pepperoni.
- Add two dollops of cottage cheese and just another half of mozzarella.
- Pull up sides of dough and press together to seal.
- Place it seam-side down. Brush with a teaspoon of olive oil and a 1/2 tsp of seasoning. Cut three slits to vent.
- Lift up and spray a little cooking spray underneath the dough.
- Repeat with other dough.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with roasted red bell pepper slices and sliced Roma tomatoes. Serve with pizza sauce.
To make the perfect supper, serve with nice salad. Try this salad dressing recipe: