Ham, Turkey, and Cheese Crescent Squares – This makes a great appetizer for parties and is a great little snack or lunch idea. It all starts with a few simple ingredients.
I love a good crescent roll recipe. They are one of my favorite ingredients because they are just so darn good! So why not turn them into a little sandwich? I love how easy these Ham, Turkey, and Cheese Crescent Squares are to make too!
You can really change this one up too. Use your favorite meats and cheeses. These are great as a snack, lunch, and perfect for a little party appetizer.
Tips for Making Ham, Turkey, and Cheese Crescent Squares:
- I buy the original-style can of crescent rolls.
- Layer your favorite kind of ham and turkey. You can even add a layer of pepperoni.
- Layer your favorite kind of cheese. Not a fan of swiss? You can use all provolone. This recipe is super easy to customize.
- Be sure to check out more favorite crescent recipes below.
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced turkey
- 6 slices swiss
- 6 slices non-smoked provolone
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough into the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan sprayed with cooking oil spray. Press seams together and spread dough to edges.
- Layer the all the ham, followed by the swiss cheese slices. Next layer the turkey followed by the provolone slices.
- Top with the other crescent roll dough spreading to edges and sealing the seams together.
- Melt butter and stir in garlic powder and oregano. Brush butter mixture onto top of crescent dough.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes or until top is all golden brown.
- Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes and slice into squares and put on serving tray.
Other favorite crescent roll recipes:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!