Easy Parmesan Ranch Pasta Salad – This is a super quick and flavorful side dish recipe!
Need a quick throw together idea? This Easy Parmesan Ranch Pasta Salad is perfect! It’s almost not even a recipe. I take the easy way out and mix in our favorite store-bought ranch dressing and call it done and delicious!
It’s one of my favorite sides to make when we grill. I pretty much always have everything to make it, or at least I can improvise. My kids love it too, which is always nice when that happens.
Tips for making this recipe:
- Use any kind of noodle. Macaroni, shells, bowtie, and penne all work great!
- Not a fan of spinach? You can skip this or try iceberg lettuce.
- I like to use Marie’s Creamy Ranch found in the produce section. It is our favorite go to for dipping veggies too!
- It goes perfect with grilled meats like steak, chicken, and pork.
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing*
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 chopped Roma tomato
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Boil penne pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to a medium sized bowl. Stir in parmesan, ranch dressing, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and spinach.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*I like to use a high quality ranch dressing like Marie's Creamy Ranch, which I find in the produce section.
Other Great Sides You May Like:
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!