Easy Parmesan Ranch Pasta Salad – This is a super quick and flavorful side dish recipe!
Need a quick throw together idea? This Easy Parmesan Ranch Pasta Salad is perfect! It’s almost not even a recipe. I take the easy way out and mix in our favorite store-bought ranch dressing and call it done and delicious!
It’s one of my favorite sides to make when we grill. I pretty much always have everything to make it, or at least I can improvise. My kids love it too, which is always nice when that happens.
Tips for making this recipe:
- Use any kind of noodle. Macaroni, shells, bowtie, and penne all work great!
- Not a fan of spinach? You can skip this or try iceberg lettuce.
- I like to use Marie’s Creamy Ranch found in the produce section. It is our favorite go to for dipping veggies too!
- It goes perfect with grilled meats like steak, chicken, and pork.
Easy Parmesan Ranch Pasta Salad
Easy Parmesan Ranch Pasta Salad - This is a super quick and flavorful side dish recipe!
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing*
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 chopped Roma tomato
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- Boil penne pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to a medium sized bowl. Stir in parmesan, ranch dressing, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and spinach.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*I like to use a high quality ranch dressing like Marie's Creamy Ranch, which I find in the produce section.
Follow on Instagram for More Recipes and Fun!!
Other Great Sides You May Like:
You can find more SIDE DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!
Looks great and my husband LOVES Ranch so I will be making this soon. Thanks for posting!
Thanks for visiting, Kelly!
Roberta Sharver says
Love your website
Thank you for visiting Roberta!
Is there there diced cucumber in the photos – I don’t see it listed in the ingredients – but maybe I missed it.
Yes! Sorry I left them off the ingredient list, but I added it now. Thanks for visiting!