Easy Blender Salsa Recipe – This restaurant-style salsa recipe is so quick and easy and only takes 10 minutes to make!
I’m so excited to share our salsa recipe with you guys! I don’t know what has taken me so long to get the Easy Blender Salsa Recipe on here! We make it all the time!
I keep the ingredients stocked as often as possible, especially in the summer. It takes hardly any time to whip it up.
Plus, this salsa freezes beautifully! I usually freeze it in mason jars or freezer bags. We always have a batch ready to go when we are craving chips and dip!
What do you need to make this Easy Blender Salsa?
- canned whole tomatoes
- 2 cans Rotel
- red onion
- minced garlic
- lime juice
Tips for making this salsa recipe:
- If you want really spicy, leave in all the jalapeno seeds. I usually leave in half of them.
- You can use a yellow onion if you don’t have a red onion.
- No need to chop cilantro. I just tear off a large handful of the bunch.
- This recipe freezes great! I like to freeze it in mason jars or in freezer bags, so we always have salsa!
Connect with Diary of a Recipe Collector! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a recipe!
- 28 oz can of whole tomatoes
- 2 cans Rotel (10 oz cans)
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 jalapenos *
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 3/4 cup cilantro **
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until ingredients are evenly mixed and chopped. Taste to adjust seasonings. This recipe makes 3 16 oz mason jars or about 6 cups of salsa.
*If you prefer spicy, leave the seeds in the jalapenos. You can also use just 1 jalapeno. I usually leave about 1/2 the seeds on each jalapeno.
**No need to chop cilantro. I just tear off a large handful of the bunch.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Other recipes you might like:
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE.
You can find ALL RECIPES HERE.
For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER.
Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!