These are so fabulous! My husband’s exact words were, “I feel like I’m at a restaurant.” He loved them…and he helped grill them too!
We made these shrimp last Saturday night. They were so good. It was such a great grilling recipe. They are perfect as a main dish or as an appetizer. Shrimp cook very quickly too, so it doesn’t take long to enjoy these. We ate them with some grilled corn on the cob. DELISH!
Bacon Jalapeno Lime Shrimp
- 1 lb. 16 to 20 count shrimp (peeled and deveined/ butterfiled with tails on)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp grill seasoning or use kosher salt and crushed black pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- jarred jalapeno peppers
- 1 package of center cut bacon, cut in 1/2
- toothpicks (3-4 inch skewer kind)
- Put shrimp in a medium size bowl.
- Add lime juice and zest, olive oil, salt and pepper, green onions, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Stir to combine. Optional: Add a splash of jarred jalapeno pepper juice.
- Place a jalapeno on back of shrimp.
- Wrap in bacon and secure a toothpick through the bacon, jalapeno, and the shrimp. Repeat
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Grill shrimp, rotating halfway through for about 5 minutes making sure bacon is crispy but not overdone.
- ***Omit jalapenos if you'd like a less spicy version.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
These would be great served with:
I’m linking up with:
Time to Sparkle
Totally Talented Tuesdays
Best of the Weekend
Show Stopper Saturday
Saturday Night Fever
These shrimp look really good Jaren. My hubby loves to grill shrimp on skewers, so I will have to show him this recipe! Hugs, Brenda
I do love a good grilled shrimp and one wrapped in bacon is even better!
Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy says
Seriously, these look so yummy! Shrimp is about the only seafood my boys will eat – I’ll have to try these soon! No better compliment than your hubby saying it’s restaurant quality! Pinned, Jaren!
How delicious! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! Your recipe has been pinned to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! Please join us again this week!
[email protected] says
Such a great shrimp recipe! I bet most guys would go gaga for these! 😉