These are so fabulous! My husband’s exact words were, “I feel like I’m at a restaurant.” He loved them…and he helped grill them too!
We made these shrimp last Saturday night. They were so good. It was such a great grilling recipe. They are perfect as a main dish or as an appetizer. Shrimp cook very quickly too, so it doesn’t take long to enjoy these. We ate them with some grilled corn on the cob. DELISH!
- 1 lb. 16 to 20 count shrimp (peeled and deveined/ butterfiled with tails on)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp grill seasoning or use kosher salt and crushed black pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- jarred jalapeno peppers
- 1 package of center cut bacon, cut in ½
- toothpicks (3-4 inch skewer kind)
- Put shrimp in a medium size bowl.
- Add lime juice and zest, olive oil, salt and pepper, green onions, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Stir to combine. Optional: Add a splash of jarred jalapeno pepper juice.
- Place a jalapeno on back of shrimp.
- Wrap in bacon and secure a toothpick through the bacon, jalapeno, and the shrimp. Repeat
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Grill shrimp, rotating halfway through for about 5 minutes making sure bacon is crispy but not overdone.
- ***Omit jalapenos if you'd like a less spicy version.
These would be great served with: