Looking for a great snack? Well these Magic Pretzels will disappear in no time!! They are perfect for holiday snacking and gifts!
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 package (1 oz) dried ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 package (1 oz) dried garlic-flavored salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp red pepper or cayenne pepper
- 1 pound bag of sourdough pretzels ( I used nuggets or you can buy bigger ones and break them up)
- Put oil, salad dressing mixes, and seasonings in a gallon-size ziploc bag.
- Seal it and shake it up to combine.
- Add in pretzels, seal it, and shake it up until they are all coated.
- Let them marinate for an hour giving them a shake every now and then.
- Pour pretzels onto a large baking sheet lined with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Let pretzels cool and store them in a sealed container or bag. They'll disappear in no time!