This Leprechaun Bait is a cute free printable treat idea for St. Patrick’s Day!
This Leprechaun Bait Free Printable is an easy was to add a little St. Patrick’s Day treat to someone’s day! I know my people will enjoy this one. I know little gifts are the love language of a few of my children for sure!
These are super easy to print out and cut out. I used this treat bag for mine. It’s a 4 x 6 inch wide clear bag, but any 4 inch wide bag would work fine!
You can even cut it in half and punch a hole and use a ribbon to tie it on a treat bag too!
These are perfect treats for classes, your students, your children, grandchildren, and even your co-workers!
- Printed Leprechaun Bait sheet (Makes 3 per sheet)
- Rolo Chocolate Caramel candies
- 4 x 6 in. clear treat bags
- Print cardstock sheets of Leprechaun Bait printable.
- Fill each treat bag with Skittles and Rolos about one quarter of the way up.
- Staple cut out printable to the top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Get the Free Leprechaun Bait Printable Here!
FOR OTHER PRINTABLE IDEAS, CLICK HERE.
FOR ALL MY RECIPES, CLICK HERE.