BLT Deviled Eggs – These deviled eggs have all the flavor of a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich! They make a great appetizer!
I LOVE deviled eggs! They are always a huge hit in my family and pretty much the first thing to go at any of our gatherings. When I saw these eggs, I knew I had to try them! These are a super simple twist on the classic deviled egg by adding bacon, tomatoes, and parsley. They are super yummy and really do taste like a BLT!
BLT Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs, boiled and peeled (see below for how to boil the perfect egg)
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbed
- 1 tomato, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut eggs in half and carefully remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash yolks and add mayo, bacon (reserve some for garnish), tomatoes, and parsley.
- Add salt and pepper and stir well. Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture and top with the bacon. Chill until ready to serve.
Perfect Boiled Egg:
- Bring eggs to a boil. Cover with lid. Turn off heat and allow eggs to sit in water for 10 minutes. Drain and rinse under cool water before peeling.
Source: Paula Deen
You may also like:
LEAVE A COMMENT