Hellooo there! I’m Laura and I’ll be here helping out. Did you hear the great news?!?! Jaren had her baby!! That makes 4 beautiful children. 🙂 Check out her pictures on Instagram and follow her to see all the adorable snuggly baby moments. (Just warning ya, Landry is so CUTE!) She definitely has her hands full for awhile… Let’s chat a bit and let her spend some quality time with her new found joy.
And if you haven’t already congratulated Jaren on her latest addition, please leave her a comment below. 🙂
- 5 cups frozen mango (thawed to save your blender)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (use coconut cream to make it dairy free)
- Allow mango to thaw, puree on high in a blender
- Pour in popsicle molds alternating yogurt to make layers. Use a popsicle stick to gently mix and create swirls.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
Author: Laura O @ Petite Allergy Treats