These Balsamic Chicken Bacon Sliders are full of flavor! They are filled with roasted garlic, chicken, bacon, balsamic, and Colby Jack cheese and topped with a Parmesan garlic butter sauce!
I love a good slider recipe. I’ve had this recipe in my head for a while now, and I’m pleased to say these Balsamic Chicken Bacon Sliders did not disappoint. I could eat the entire pan! I’ve made them three times in the past few weeks!
These sliders are perfect for your next game day, party, or just because you love some good Hawaiian sliders. This recipe would serve about 6 people for an easy dinner with some chips or fries. Be sure to get the large amount of slider buns and double the recipe if you have a lot of mouths to feed or some big eaters.
What ingredients do you need for this recipe?
- 12 count Savory Butter King’s Hawaiian Rolls
I’ve also used the original sweet rolls as well.
- olive oil
- head of garlic
- chopped rotisserie chicken
- balsamic glaze
If you don’t have this, you can use regular balsamic vinegar.
- roma tomato
- sliced Colby Jack cheese
- stick butter
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- grated parmesan
- FULL RECIPE IS BELOW!
Notes about this recipe:
- I used the Kings Hawaiian Savory Butter rolls in a 12 pack. You can also use the original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls too. I used both, and l love them no matter what I use!
- I use a rotisserie chicken for this recipe. It’s just budget-friendly and such a time saver.
- I always start this recipe by roasting the garlic on the same sheet pan that I cook the bacon. I also line the pan with foil. This saves on the clean-up!! The bacon will cook up faster than the garlic, so make sure you have another pan ready to set that garlic packet on.
- Don’t feel like roasting garlic? You can find store-bought roasted garlic paste at most grocery stores.
- Watch me make this on Instagram!!
- 12 count Savory Butter King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head of garlic
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 1/2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 6 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Lay out six slices of bacon onto pan.
- Slice off the top from the head of garlic. Place it on a sheet of foil. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Seal up garlic into foil by pulling up foil around garlic and gathering it together at the top. Place this on the pan with the bacon.
- Cook bacon until crispy for about 15-18 minutes. Remove pan and place garlic back in oven on a smaller pan to finish roasting until garlic has roasted a total of 40 minutes. Once bacon has cooled, chop into pieces.
- Once garlic has roasted, remove 3 cloves. Place them in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in the mayo.
- Lower oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half keeping the buns together to form one section of top rolls and one sheet of bottom rolls. Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking oil spray. Place bottom section of rolls in pan.
- Spread garlic mayo on the bottom half. Top with chopped rotisserie chicken, drizzle balsamic glaze, chopped bacon, chopped tomato, six slices of cheese. Top with top section of rolls.
- In a small pot, heat butter, onion powder, garlic powder, and parmesan until butter is melted. Brush all of this sauce onto buns allowing it to flow over the sides as well. Cover rolls and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes before slicing into sandwiches.
*If you don't have balsamic glaze, you can use regular balsamic vinegar.
*King's Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls will work for this recipe too.
*Tomatoes are completely optional.
Store your leftover roasted garlic in the refrigerator. It's great on pizzas and in pastas!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 486mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 18g
You can find more MAIN DISH RECIPES HERE. You can find ALL RECIPES HERE. For more ideas, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER. Get FREE recipes delivered to you by email: SIGN UP HERE!